What You'll Get
- $23 for one ticket to EffingHAM Music Fest (up to $38.63 value)
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Funfest Amphitheater
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete festival schedule.
EffingHAM Music Fest
- Joe Nichols: The singer’s mesquite-smoked vocals can be heard in multiple Top 40 singles, including “Brokenheartsville,” “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” and “Gimmie That Girl.”
- Phil Vassar: After penning a string of number-one hits for the likes of Jo Dee Messina and Alan Jackman, he began belting out a few of his own, starting with “Just Another Day in Paradise.”
- Drew Baldridge: The Patoka, Illinois native attracted attention with “She’s Taken,” a simple melody with an injection of rock, and he now shares the stage with the likes of Montgomery Gentry and Alabama.
- Matt Poss Band: Blending country, bluegrass, rock, and blues into an Americana smoothie, the Matt Poss Band was described by the Chicago Sun Times as having “the grit of a Texas roadhouse and the soul of a Southern tent revival.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2014. Limit 20 per person. Redeem starting 9/27 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Funfest Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects TicketWeb's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.