- $28 for two tickets to Stairs to the Roof (up to $56 value)
- Where: The Latvian Society
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Wednesday, February 11, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, February 12, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 14, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 18, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 20, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, February 26, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 27, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Stairs to the Roof
- The Plot: an idealistic young office clerk dreams about achieving a higher purpose than simply putting in hours on the job, and when he finds a secret flight of stairs leading to the roof, his fantasies just may become reality.
- For Fans Of: The Glass Menagerie, Cat on Hot Tin Roof, bellowing “Stella!”
- Playwright’s Perspective: Tennessee Williams dedicated his play to “the wild of heart that are kept in cages”
- Family-friendly show for both adults and children
EgoPo Classic Theater
EgoPo is a nonprofit theater company committed to revitalizing the great classics of both theater and literature. They strive for virtuosity in both vocal and physical performances in order to create innovative and provocative theatrical events. The term EgoPo derives from the French for the physical self, and it's more than the name of a theater—it's an acting style. The work of EgoPo's ensemble is intense and physical, and although they focus on classic texts, EgoPo is committed to re-imagining these texts for modern audiences.