What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $33.55 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The premise: a rollicking a capella stage show featuring fast-paced performances from a group of 12 accomplished singers
- The mastermind: Deke Sharon, the creator of Pitch Perfect and The Sing-Off hailed by Entertainment Weekly as “the father of contemporary a capella”
- The genres span anything from barbershop to doo-wop to 10th-century Gregorian chants, which monks used to sing every Sunday while watching football
- Artists whose songs you might hear: The Beatles and Bruno Mars
- …but even when you recognize the song, it may contain brand-new arrangements from Deke Sharon
- The man behind the choreography: Sean Curran—an original Stomp cast member
- The group’s debut album was released in January in advance of this tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.