Circuses fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see El Jebel Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, May 16, though Sunday, May 18
- Where: 1stBank Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for ringmaster seating (up to $46 value)
- $17 for spectacular seating (up to $34.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
El Jebel Shrine Circus
The El Jebel Shrine Circus packs animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns into a three-ringed show that celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmistress Audrey Michelle steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the commands of their trainer, Michael Ramos, and the aerialist's death defying trapeze maneuvers. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch's hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.