What You'll Get
- One ticket to see El Jebel Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, May 1, though Sunday, May 3
- Where: 1STBANK Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include entrance to Circus. Additional fees may apply to pre-party activities.
- $25 for ringmaster seating (up to $48.05 value)
- $18 for spectacular seating (up to $36.80 value)
- Both seating options are for reserved seats. Ringmaster seating is closer to the ring.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
El Jebel Shrine Circus
Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings. Guests also witness the courageous human cannonball, David Smith, Jr., as he catapults into the air soaring freestyle to his destination. Elsewhere in the Big Top, Just Larry the Clown dons his ruby-red nose and sasquatches’ hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity—and the Full Throttle Flyers, a fearless gang of aerial gymnasts never before seen in America, are revved up in this display of the classic Russian Swing.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 1STBANK Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Agente's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before show time. Additional fees may apply to pre-party activities. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.