- One ticket to see El Jebel Shrine Circus
- When: Friday, May 1, though Sunday, May 3
- Where: 1STBANK Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include entrance to Circus. Additional fees may apply to pre-party activities.
- $25 for ringmaster seating (up to $48.05 value)
- $18 for spectacular seating (up to $36.80 value)
- Both seating options are for reserved seats. Ringmaster seating is closer to the ring.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
El Jebel Shrine Circus
Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings. Guests also witness the courageous human cannonball, David Smith, Jr., as he catapults into the air soaring freestyle to his destination. Elsewhere in the Big Top, Just Larry the Clown dons his ruby-red nose and sasquatches’ hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity—and the Full Throttle Flyers, a fearless gang of aerial gymnasts never before seen in America, are revved up in this display of the classic Russian Swing.