Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this Groupon.
- Two tickets to an El Paso Diablos baseball game
- When: Tickets may be redeemed for any Diablos home game, except on Friday nights and July 4. Check the schedule for a complete list of dates.
- Where: Cohen Stadium
- Door time: Approximately one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $7 for two tickets for general-admission seating (a $14 value)
- $8 for two tickets for box seating (a $16 value)
The Scouting Report
On the heels of a hard-fought 2012 campaign, the Diablos return several key cogs from last year's roster and look toward a league championship. A former All-American and member of the Colorado Rockies farm system, infielder Maikol Gonzalez enters his third year as a Diablo with a .332 career batting average. Kory Drew backs up Gonzalez in the outfield, intimidating opponents and Victorian-era duelists with a fast glove that has earned him a .973 career fielding percentage.
El Paso Diablos
A member of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball's sunny South Division, the El Paso Diablos dazzle crowds that can exceed 10,000 at the friendly confines of Cohen Stadium. Though not affiliated with any Major League teams, the American Association has helped launch the careers of numerous major and minor leaguers, giving fans the fun of guessing who might be the league’s next MLB prospect, which team he might play for, and which flavor of Gatorade he sweats.