All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to Violinist Soovin Kim - “BACH Like You’ve Never Heard it Before” presented by El Paso Pro-Musica (up to $25 value)
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Saturday, April 4, at 7:30 p.m. at Rio Grande Theater
- Tuesday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m. at El Paso Scottish Rite Temple
Violinist Soovin Kim - “BACH Like You’ve Never Heard it Before”
- How You Know Soovin Kim: as the violin virtuoso who was the concertmaster of the World Youth Orchestra at ages 13 and 14, won the prestigious Paganini Competition at age 20, and earned the Henryk Szeryng Career Award at age 21
- What You’ll Hear: all of Bach’s sonatas and partitas interpreted by Kim’s violin
- Highlights: El Paso Pro-Musica’s artistic director Zuill Bailey leads a pre-concert talk
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects El Paso Pro Musica's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Paso Pro Musica
It's hard to imagine going bigger than Handel's Messiah, but for El Paso Pro-Musica, it was only the beginning. Since its first, Hallelujah-filled concert in 1977, the organization has brought renowned artists from around the world to the El Paso and Las Cruces communities—and, thanks to NPR's live broadcasts of the their annual chamber music festival, to listeners across the country. Current Artistic Director Zuill Bailey calls on his globe-trotting career as a concert cellist and his impressive musical education to lead both the company's artistic arm and its ambitious outreach efforts, which include musical "informances," pre-concert talks, master classes, and a willingness to patiently explain the difference between violins and violas hundreds of times over.