All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for general admission (up to $25 value)
- Fox Fine Arts Recital Hall - University of Texas El Paso: Sunday, November 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Branigan Cultural Center: Monday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Artists: El Paso Pro-Musica, in partnership with Johns Hopkins University, selected a roster of gifted young violinsts and pianists who’ll take the stage with three exceptional artists
- The Soloists: violinist Nikita Borisevich, pianist Margarita Loukachkina, and cellist (and Artistic Director) Zuill Bailey
- The Music: selections by Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev, and other renowned composers
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Paso Pro Musica
It's hard to imagine going bigger than Handel's Messiah, but for El Paso Pro-Musica, it was only the beginning. Since its first, Hallelujah-filled concert in 1977, the organization has brought renowned artists from around the world to the El Paso and Las Cruces communities—and, thanks to NPR's live broadcasts of the their annual chamber music festival, to listeners across the country. Current Artistic Director Zuill Bailey calls on his globe-trotting career as a concert cellist and his impressive musical education to lead both the company's artistic arm and its ambitious outreach efforts, which include musical "informances," pre-concert talks, master classes, and a willingness to patiently explain the difference between violins and violas hundreds of times over.