Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see any El Paso Rhinos home game through December 14, 2013
- When: Any home game through Saturday, December 14, 2013; see the schedule
- Where: El Paso Events Center
- Door time: 30 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $5 for black-section seating (a $10 value)
- $10 for gray-section seating (a $20 value)
The 2012–13 season was the El Paso Rhinos' first in the WSHL's Mountain Division, and they quickly claimed the territory, stampeding their way to a 36–8–2 record that won them the division. When the team charges back onto the ice this fall, it will once again be led by homegrown talent and team captain Michael Rivera, who netted 32 goals and 37 assists last season while opposing teams were busy carving tic-tac-toe boards into center ice.
El Paso Rhinos
Winners of the WSHL’s Thorne Cup in 2008, the El Paso Rhinos have been one of the league’s and nation's most dominant junior-hockey clubs since their inception in 2006. Over the first six years, the squad has become synonymous with El Paso hockey, claiming five division titles while protecting the city from the feral Zambonis that live on the edge of town. All Rhinos home games take place inside the El Paso Events Center, where fans cheer on each slap shot and board-rattling check.