What You'll Get
- $32.50 for one ticket to see Eric Hutchinson, Tristan Prettyman, and Nick Howard, plus an autographed poster (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: El Rey Theatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Eric Hutchinson, Tristan Prettyman, and Nick Howard
- Eric Hutchinson’s style: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts rolling over: “Rock and Roll” and “Ok, It’s Alright With Me”
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top 10: Perez Hilton
- His latest album: Pure Fiction, of which he wrote half of in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: he decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as “Tell the World,” “Love Like You,” and “I Got the Feelin’ Now.”
- Tristan Prettyman’s sound: emotive lyrics delivered in a croon that’s both husky and lilting
- Her latest work: the 2014 EP, Back To Home, a follow-up to 2012’s soul-searching Cedar + Gold
- Where you’ve heard Nick Howard: on the soundtracks of the television shows Pretty Little Liars, Army Wives, Jersey Shore, and Cougar Town
- He probably really likes TV, because: the British singer-songwriter won The Voice of Germany in 2012
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at El Rey Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects El Rey Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.