What You'll Get
- $27.50 for second balcony seating (up to $39.25 value)
- $37.50 for general admission floor (up to $67.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Bastille: With a indie-pop sound that summons the slick synth-pop of the ’80s and contains lyrical allusions to TV’s Twin Peaks, singer/songwriter Dan Smith’s solo project turned four-piece blew up like Mount Vesuvius with the arena-ready single “Pompeii” and the multi-platinum debut album Bad Blood.
- Robert DeLong: This eight-bit maestro behind “Global Concepts” breaks in dancing shoes with a set of genre-puréeing electronic rock, performed with keyboards, laptops, and remotes from Nintendo Wii and Sega Genesis consoles.
- Cold War Kids: The indie rockers behind “Hang Me Out to Dry” wear their bluesy roots on their sleeves, and continue to blend indie rock and soul in their energetic live show and on 2014’s Hold My Home
- Saint Motel: The bellhops of L.A.’s Saint Motel craft infectious, punchy, and impressively suave dance pop with a bit of Brazilian swerve, exemplified in the irrepressible hit “My Type.”
- Marian Hill: A duo consisting of producer Jeremy Lloyd and vocalist Samantha Gongol, this band with a misleading name—it’s a mashup of characters from The Music Man—craft heady dance music out of minimalist beats, manipulated vocals, and plenty of sultry sax, a sound best heard in the single “Lips.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.