- $18 for one grand tier ticket (up to $30 value)
- $25 for one mezzanine ticket (up to $48 value)
- $30 for one orchestra terrace ticket (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Lightwire Theater: A Very Electric Christmas
- The Show: Max, a young bird flying south for the winter with his family, gets lost in the North Pole during a snowstorm. He soon meets anthropomorphic poinsettias, singing worms, and characters from The Nutcracker, all of which illuminate the stage and are set to a soundtrack of holiday tunes by Nat King Cole, Tchaikovsky, and more.
- The Company: semifinalists on season 7 of America’s Got Talent, Lightwire Theater—which includes Ian and Eleanor Carney and Corbin and Whitney Popp—harnesses multicolored lights to create large-scale creatures in one-of-a-kind productions that have included DiNO-Light and The Ugly Duckling.