- One ticket to see a St. Louis Rams football game
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Seating: rows AA–XX of sections 401–407, 419–435, or 446–454
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
$75 for one ticket ($81.25 value)
- Against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday, October 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday, October 19, at 12:00 p.m.
$54 for one ticket ($81.25 value)
- Against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, November 30, at 12:00 p.m.
$47 for one ticket ($81.25 value)
- Against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, December 11, at 7:25 p.m.
Electric Events is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail.
The Scouting Report
St. Louis was dealt a rough hand in its third preseason game, and the team now stares down a very different 2014 season than was expected, as its backup QB steps in to fill the void with his throwing arm and his autographing hand. Luckily, he’ll be working in the company of a talented offense, including a first-round draft pick on the O-line and a running back and receiving corps that showed lots of promise and progress as last season went on.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
901 N. Broadway St.
St. Louis, MO 63101Get Directions