What You'll Get
- $25 for one red ticket (up to $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Liadov—The Enchanted Lake: The subtle, shimmering strings that introduce this otherworldly piece come on gently, punctuated every so often with a flourish of the harp or a splash of playful woodwinds.
- Respighi—The Fountains of Rome: Respighi was not born in Rome, but was so affected by his adoptive home that his three best-known works are dedicated to the city and every dog he had was named Caesar. The four parts of this meditation correspond to the times of day the composer thought each fountain was best experienced.
- Dukas—The Sorcerer’s Apprentice: Made famous as the track that accompanies Mickey Mouse’s disastrous foray into hands-free house cleaning in Disney’s Fantasia, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice becomes perfect accompaniment for high-flying feats and escalating antics.
- Saint-Saëns—Symphony No. 3: Though not accurate in the technical sense, this two-movement symphony is often called the Organ Symphony for the sheer power of its pipes. Evocative organ themes persist throughout its 35-minute runtime, transforming eventually into a bone-shaking climax that uses notes so low they are almost out of audible range.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Email reservation required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your voucher number. Present your voucher on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.