- $16 for one G-Pass to the Eli Young Band (up to $26.50 value)
- When: Thursday, December 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Eli Young Band
- Where their road to country stardom began: in the little college town of Denton, Texas, where singer Mike Eli and guitarist James Young were freshman roommates
- The sound they developed: a mixture of tough Texas country with the occasional tender ballad
- How they got on the road, and stayed there: after opening for Miranda Lambert and getting national exposure from CMT and GAC, they were soon packing clubs and touring with fellow grassroots stars Pat Green and Robert Earl Keen
- Awards bestowed to the band (so far): Song of the Year from the Academy of Country Music Awards and Best New Artist from the MusicRow Awards, plus two Grammy nominations
- Singles that shot to #1 on the Billboard country charts: “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” “Drunk Last Night”
- Latest album to top the charts: 10,000 Towns, a title that might underestimate the number of towns they’ve actually played in