- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
- No service fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Eli Young Band
- The sound: ever-evolving country driven by beat-laden grooves and clever lyrics
- The hits: a trio of platinum and multi-platinum number-ones (“Drunk Last Night,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” “Crazy Girl”) and the latest, “Turn it On”
- The latest single: a countryfied duet with Andy Grammar on the latter’s hit “Honey, I’m Good”
- The accolades: so far, the EYB has landed Billboard’s number-one Country Song of the Year, an ACM Song of the Year award, and a slew of nominations from the Grammy, CMA, CMT, ACA, and Teen Choice Awards
- Where you’ve seen EYB perform: on TODAY, Conan, Late Show With David Letterman, The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel Live! and FOX & Friends
- Acts who have toured with EYB: Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, Darius Rucker and Dave Matthews Band
- The latest EP: Turn It On, a four-song followup to 2014’s chart-topper, 10,000 Towns, that the band fast-tracked for their eager fans
- What critics said about 10,000 Towns: USA Today raved that it “solidifies [the] band’s standing in country music”; according to Associated Press, it “gives plenty of reasons for cities across America to embrace them with open arms;” finally, the Chicago Sun-Times boasts, “[EYB] continues to prove why they matter, why they REALLY matter to country music, with the release of 10,000 Towns”
2115 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201