What You'll Get
- $20 for a tribute concert for two ($40 value)
- Where: Elk Creek Vineyards
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
* AllenAsTim and The Dance Hall Rockers on Friday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m. * The HeadStones Band on Friday, July 18, at 7:30 p.m. * Caught Red Handed on Friday, August 29, at 7:30 p.m.
Tribute Concerts at Elk Creek Vineyards
- How to see Tim McGraw without leaving Owenton: see AllenAsTim and The Dance Hall Rockers
- How long Allen has perfected Tim’s thick drawl and perfectly manicured goatee : since 2004
- How much Tim are you’ll be getting: approximately 90–120 minutes worth
- McGraw hits you’re likely to hear: “Indian Outlaw,” “I Like It, I Love It,” and maybe “Let’s Make Love” if there’s a good Faith HIll impersonator in the audience
- Tribute act that started playing the classic rock hits of the ’60s and ’70s in the actual ’60s and ’70s: The HeadStones
- Big-name acts they’ve played with: Three Dog Night, Ronnie McDowell and Foreigner
- Where you might have seen them: at the grand reopening of the State Theater in their hometown of Elizabethtown, or at the WAKY World’s Largest Free Picnic at Churchill Downs
- Human jukeboxes whose playlist spans the golden oldies of the ’60s through the pop of today: Caught Red Handed
- Acts they cover: Chubby Checker, Journey, Billy Joel, Maroon 5, The Black Eyed Peas, and many more
- Major acts that Caught Red Handed have been caught opening for: The Little River Band, Kansas, Jefferson Starship, and .38 Special
Elk Creek Vineyards
Ensconcing visitors in spacious rooms surrounded by 30 lush acres of grapevines, Elk Creek Vineyards merges the grandeur of Napa Valley with Kentucky hospitality. Among three discrete lodgings, the Estates’ wraparound deck sounds the creak of rocking chairs, the Inn’s communial living room welcomes late-night conversation, and the Lodge’s private decks open up onto vineyard and lake. Live entertainment every Friday and Saturday keeps eardrums occupied, and a gallery exhibits the creations of local artists. During tastings and tours, guests sample the vineyard’s products and stroll through the fields, popping grapes to figure out which ones are alcoholic.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Elk Creek Vineyards. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Elk Creek Vineyards's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.