- $20 for two general-admission tickets to see a country or classic-rock tribute (up to $40 value)
- Where: Elk Creek Vineyards
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- AllenAsTim and The Dance Hall Rockers on Friday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Headstones on Friday, July 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Caught Red Handed on Friday, August 29, at 7:30 p.m.
AllenAsTim and The Dance Hall Rockers
- Who they are: a Tim McGraw tribute helmed by Allen Scott
- What Allen Scott does just like Tim McGraw: looks country tough, sings soulful tunes, and dances while keeping his cowboy hat on
- Songs you may hear: “Don’t Take the Girl,” “I Like It, I Love It,” “My Next Thirty Years”
- Where you’ve seen them: sharing the stage with Foreigner and Three Dog Night
- How long they’ve been performing Top 40 rock hits together: since the ’60s
- Hits you can sing along to or hum quietly into your motorcycle helmet: “Born To Be Wild,” “Mustang Sally,” “Louie, Louie”
Caught Red Handed
- How they’ve honed their skills: by opening for Kansas, Jefferson Starship, and Blood, Sweat & Tears
- How lead singer Ron Amburgey got his start: singing along to Steppenwolf and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young as a child
- Artists they cover: Tom Petty, The Temptations, Cheap Trick, Queen, Tracy Chapman
Elk Creek Vineyards
Ensconcing visitors in spacious rooms surrounded by 30 lush acres of grapevines, Elk Creek Vineyards merges the grandeur of Napa Valley with Kentucky hospitality. Among three discrete lodgings, the Estates’ wraparound deck sounds the creak of rocking chairs, the Inn’s communial living room welcomes late-night conversation, and the Lodge’s private decks open up onto vineyard and lake. Live entertainment every Friday and Saturday keeps eardrums occupied, and a gallery exhibits the creations of local artists. During tastings and tours, guests sample the vineyard’s products and stroll through the fields, popping grapes to figure out which ones are alcoholic.