- $29 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing (up to $59.75 value)
- The outdoor festival runs from 2–9 p.m. and is located at the newly opened JBL LIVE at Pier 97, on 57th Street and the West Side Highway
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Elsie Fest is the brainchild of Darren Criss, talent manager Ricky Rollins, and Broadway producer and Jujamcyn Theaters President Jordan Roth
- Darren Criss: After casting his first spell on audiences as the lead in A Very Potter Musical, this singer/songwriter/actor landed his signature role as Blaine Anderson on Glee, and can now been seen taking his wig out of the box in the title role of Broadway’s Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Aaron Tveit: This Helen Hayes Award winning originated the roles of Gabe in Next to Normal and Frank Abignale, Jr. in Catch Me If You Can on Broadway, and is known to TV viewers as Trip van der Bilt on Gossip Girl. Aaron has also starred in USA TV’s Graceland, and played Enjolras in Les Misérables
- Lea Salonga: In the lead role of Kim in Miss Saigon, Salonga took home the Olivier, Tony, Drama Desk, Out Critics, and Theatre World awards, and made theatre history as the first Philippine-born actress to play Éponine and Fantine in Les Misérables
- Leslie Odom, Jr.: After making his debut as Paul in Rent at the age of 17, this talented actor/singer landed the role of Sam Strickland on the TV series, Smash and took on Aaron Burr in Broadway’s Hamilton
- Laura Osnes: After landing lead roles in Grease, South Pacific, and Bonnie and Clyde, this singer/actress scored a Tony nomination and a Drama Desk Award as Cinderella
- Other Notable Acts: Seth Rudetsky | StarKid
- Other Notable Activities: between sets, enjoy more musical numbers from the pianists at the Marie’s Crisis beer garden and partake in a singalong along the Hudson River
- Cabaret-style performances run throughout the day and include surprise guests. Concertgoers are also offered exclusive meet-and-greets with their favorite stars.