What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in mezzanine rows J–N (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many more lives Elvis has: three, thanks to a trinity of finalists from the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest
- The eras they pay homage to: young Elvis and his centrifugal pelvis, movie-era Elvis, leather-jacket “comeback” Elvis, and sequined-jumpsuit “Vegas” Elvis
- Guest appearance: Ann-Margaret (or at least a dead ringer for her), who often collaborated with The King and was considered by many to be the “female version” of him
- King cred: the show is endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, which holds the copyright on blue suede shoes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.