- One ticket to Elvis Lives!
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for floor rows 26–29 (up to $51 value)
- $35 for floor rows 12–25 (up to $62.50 value)
- $45 for floor rows 1–11 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How many more lives Elvis has: three, thanks to a trinity of finalists from the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest
- The eras they pay homage to: young Elvis and his centrifugal pelvis, movie-era Elvis, leather-jacket “comeback” Elvis, and sequined-jumpsuit “Vegas” Elvis
- Guest appearance: Ann-Margaret (or at least a dead ringer for her), who often collaborated with The King and was considered by many to be the “female version” of him
- King cred: the show is endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, which holds the copyright on blue suede shoes