All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Elvis Lives
- When: Wednesday, March 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bob Hope Theatre
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $27 for balcony, rows N-V (up to $45 value)
- $31 for balcony, rows A-M (up to $56.25 value)
- $33 for orchestra (up to $67.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many more lives Elvis has: three, thanks to a trinity of finalists from the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest
- The eras they pay homage to: young Elvis and his centrifugal pelvis, movie-era Elvis, leather-jacket “comeback” Elvis, and sequined-jumpsuit “Vegas” Elvis
- Guest appearance: Ann-Margaret (or at least a dead ringer for her), who often collaborated with The King and was considered by many to be the “female version” of him
- King cred: the show is endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, which owns the copyright on all blue suede shoes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Bob Hope Theatre on 3/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.