All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see ”Elvis: My Way”, starting from $36
- Seating: parterre or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, February 23, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 24, at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Elvis: My Way
- The star: Brandon Bennett knows a thing or two about playing The King, he portrayed Presley in the Chicago run of The Million Dollar Quartet
- The music: fans new and old can expect to hear Elvis’s biggest hits, from the ’50s to the ’70s, including “Blue Suede Shoes” and “Suspicious Minds”.
- The show: features incredible guitar, plenty of hip swiveling, and period-correct fashions to top things off
The Fine Print