- $25 for one ticket to see Elvis: Spirit of the King featuring Steve Connolly ($58.50 value)
- When: Saturday, January 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: John Hancock Hall at Back Bay Events Center
- Seating: lower-orchestra section, rows G–U
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Elvis: Spirit of the King Featuring Steve Connolly
Swiveling his hips in more than 4,000 live performances on the Las Vegas strip and earning the title of Best Elvis Impersonator from the Las Vegas Review-Journal in 2006 and 2007, Steve Connolly honors the king of rock 'n' roll with a singing and karate-chopping tribute. Connolly channels Presley’s timeless melodies via ouija board, bringing them to life inside John Hancock Hall. Backed by a live band and harmony vocalists, performances divulge Elvis’s musical history by exploring the tunes, costumes, and more than 300 different lip-curls from the artist’s three-decade career. Spanning the decades from his zoot suits and slicked-back hair in the '50s to his sequin-emblazoned jumpsuits in the '70s, spectators re-live each multiplatinum hit, including a seated re-creation of the ’68 comeback special.
As homage to Elvis' blues-heavy roots, the night includes a special appearance by legendary blues recording artist, James Montgomery.