What You'll Get
- One ticket to Elvis Tribute
- When: Sunday, May 10, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Saban Theatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $26 for the front or rear balcony (up to $52.55 value)
- $32 for orchestra rows F–T (up to $63.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Stepping into the sequined jumpsuit: James “King” Kruk, who embodies Elvis from 1968 to 1974
- Hits you can expect to hear: latter-day classics such as “My Way” and “You Gave Me a Mountain”
- What Elvis’ former girlfriend Linda Thompson told James: “There’s only one Elvis, but you come pretty darn close.”
May 10 is Mother’s Day, so this show is scheduled to be convenient for after brunch or before dinner with Mom.
About Elvis Tribute
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Saban Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.