- One ticket to Elvis Tribute
- When: Sunday, May 10, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Saban Theatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $26 for the front or rear balcony (up to $52.55 value)
- $32 for orchestra rows F–T (up to $63.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Stepping into the sequined jumpsuit: James “King” Kruk, who embodies Elvis from 1968 to 1974
- Hits you can expect to hear: latter-day classics such as “My Way” and “You Gave Me a Mountain”
- What Elvis’ former girlfriend Linda Thompson told James: “There’s only one Elvis, but you come pretty darn close.”
May 10 is Mother’s Day, so this show is scheduled to be convenient for after brunch or before dinner with Mom.