The best present a person can receive is love, but the second-best present is a new dog wrapped in money. Find the perfect gift with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see A-Ray of Elvis’s Graceland for Christmas
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Trinity On Main
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $18 for general admission to the 8 p.m. show (up to a $36 value)
- $18 for general admission to the 2 p.m. show (up to a $36 value)
- $28 for VIP admission to the 2 p.m. show (up to a $56 value). VIP tickets grant admission at small tables of six, and include hors d’oeuvres and a bottle of wine.<p>
A-Ray of Elvis’s Graceland for Christmas
- The man behind A-Ray of Elvis: Ray Guillemette Jr., a nine-time first-place Elvis Presley impersonator
- Elvis’s best-known Christmas tune: “Blue Christmas”
- Elvis’s least-known Christmas tune: “You Ain’t Nothin’ But a Reindeer”
- Who A-Ray of Elvis has performed alongside: the Jordonaires, D.J. Fontana, the Sweet Inspirations<p>