What You'll Get
- Two tickets to see A-Ray of Elvis’s Graceland for Christmas
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Trinity On Main
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $18 for general admission to the 8 p.m. show (up to a $36 value)
- $18 for general admission to the 2 p.m. show (up to a $36 value)
- $28 for VIP admission to the 2 p.m. show (up to a $56 value). VIP tickets grant admission at small tables of six, and include hors d’oeuvres and a bottle of wine.<p>
A-Ray of Elvis’s Graceland for Christmas
- The man behind A-Ray of Elvis: Ray Guillemette Jr., a nine-time first-place Elvis Presley impersonator
- Elvis’s best-known Christmas tune: “Blue Christmas”
- Elvis’s least-known Christmas tune: “You Ain’t Nothin’ But a Reindeer”
- Who A-Ray of Elvis has performed alongside: the Jordonaires, D.J. Fontana, the Sweet Inspirations<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2013. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Trinity On Main. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Thunder and Lighting Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.