- $20 for one G-Pass to see Emblem3 (up to $40.72 value)
- When: Sunday, February 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Emblem3’s big break: appearing on The X Factor
- Proof that winning isn’t everything: despite coming in fourth place, the hip-hop/pop outfit signed with Simon Cowell’s record label
- Why the 3 in Emblem3?: They’re a trio—brothers Keaton and Wesley Stromberg and childhood friend Drew Chadwick
- The sound: a unique blend of pop and hip-hop that combines the high-voltage rhymes of Eminem with the cool, Southern California sound of Sublime<p>
House of Blues Houston
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Houston keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage and proudly displays the traditional crazy quilt. As the only venue in the revered chain to be built vertically rather than free floating, House of Blues Houston stands as a pillar of entertainment in the Houston Pavilions complex. The hot spot’s Bronze Peacock Room commemorates Houston’s rich history and the blues clubs where Lightnin’ Hopkins and Big Mama Thornton held sway, and features an enormous hand-painted mural depicting other local legends such as Albert Collins and Johnny “Guitar” Watson.