- $24 for one G-pass to see Emblem3 with MKTO and Jackson Guthy (up to $42.80 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 12, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Skyway Theatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Emblem3's big break: appearing on The X Factor
- Proof that winning isn't everything: despite coming in fourth place, the hip-hop/pop outfit signed with Simon Cowell's record label
- Why the 3 in Emblem3?: They're a trio—brothers Keaton and Wesley Stromberg and childhood friend Drew Chadwick
- The sound: a unique blend of pop and hip-hop that combines the high-voltage rhymes of Eminem with the cool, Southern California sound of Sublime
- The acronym stands for: members Malcolm Kelly and Tony Oller, but also "Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts"
- How MK met TO: when they were cast as best friends on Nickelodeon's Gigantic
- Their big break: the viral video single "Thank You," featuring Lost's Harold Perrineau, and their last summer tour with Emblem3
- The sound: much like their headlining pals, it's a mix of hip-hop and pop, which people of the future call hip-pop or pop-hop
- When Jackson first took to the piano: when he was 4
- When he started writing songs: when he was 7
- When he'll hit his mid-life crisis: at this rate, probably when he's 21
- Where you've seen him: collecting woos on Ellen, opening for Big Time Rush, One Direction, Victoria Justice, and Cher Lloyd