- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $31.70 value + associated Ticketmaster fees)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Name: The “Emblem” was selected for its classic, timeless feel; the “3” because the group’s a trio—brothers Keaton and Wesley Stromberg and childhood friend Drew Chadwick.
- Their First Taste of Success: winning Rock N’ Road’s Orange County Battle of the Bands
- Their Big Break: appearing on The X Factor and impressing famously hard-to-impress judge Simon Cowell with a performance of their original song “Sunset Blvd.”
- Their Perseverance: Determined not to be just another boy band, the trio stuck to their reggae-pop roots—sacrificing their chance at the X Factor finals but becoming the breakout band of the show nevertheless.
- How It Paid Off: They gained fans around the world, racked up more than 20 million YouTube views, charted a Top 20 single, and earned a Teen Choice Award for Breakout Group.