All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two tickets to Emerald City Trapeze Arts presents “Pinstripes and Pin-Ups”
- Where: The Aerialdrome at Emerald City Trapeze Arts
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for the performance on Thursday, May 15, at 9 p.m (up to $50 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $49 for the performance on Friday, May 16, at 10 p.m. (up to $90 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- $49 for the performance on Saturday, May 17, at 10 p.m. (up to $90 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- The performance on Thursday, May 15 is all-ages; the other performances are for guests 21 and up.
- Performances on Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 17 include an after-party.
Emerald City Trapeze Arts presents “Pinstripes and Pin-Ups”
Emerald City Trapeze Arts defies reality in more ways than one with “Pinstripes and Pin-Ups”: the guests get to time-travel, and the performers defy gravity. Trapeze artists from around the globe soar through the air, throwing triple tucks, triple pikes, double doubles, and other incredible two-word tricks. Aerialists, meanwhile, captivate onlookers with routines performed high above the ground. And the festive atmosphere isn’t limited to the literal atmosphere—revelers are encouraged to don their best jazz-age attire to fully transport themselves to another era.
Thursday evening’s show welcomes attendees of all ages. The Friday and Saturday night events—which begin at the past-the-kids’-bedtime hour of 10 p.m.—welcome revelers ages 21 and up with a full bar, live music, and an after-party featuring DJ SoulOne.
Emerald City Trapeze Arts
To fly, one needs space—especially when flying indoors. The aerialists and performance artists of Emerald City Trapeze Arts turned to the turn-of-the-century foundry that once housed Canal Boiler Works. It took some renovation, though. While keeping the vintage industrial feel, the artists created a performance space that stretches for more than 10,000 square feet, including a 600-square-foot stage. Strobe lighting and projections, meanwhile, illuminate rough-hewn beams and columns, weathered iron accents, and an elegant mezzanine that overlooks it all.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Aerialdrome at Emerald City Trapeze Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Emerald City Trapeze Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before start of show. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for 5/16 & 5/17 shows. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.