- Two tickets to Emerald City Trapeze Arts presents “Pinstripes and Pin-Ups”
- Where: The Aerialdrome at Emerald City Trapeze Arts
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for the performance on Thursday, May 15, at 9 p.m (up to $50 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $49 for the performance on Friday, May 16, at 10 p.m. (up to $90 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- $49 for the performance on Saturday, May 17, at 10 p.m. (up to $90 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- The performance on Thursday, May 15 is all-ages; the other performances are for guests 21 and up.
- Performances on Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 17 include an after-party.
Emerald City Trapeze Arts presents “Pinstripes and Pin-Ups”
Emerald City Trapeze Arts defies reality in more ways than one with “Pinstripes and Pin-Ups”: the guests get to time-travel, and the performers defy gravity. Trapeze artists from around the globe soar through the air, throwing triple tucks, triple pikes, double doubles, and other incredible two-word tricks. Aerialists, meanwhile, captivate onlookers with routines performed high above the ground. And the festive atmosphere isn’t limited to the literal atmosphere—revelers are encouraged to don their best jazz-age attire to fully transport themselves to another era.
Thursday evening’s show welcomes attendees of all ages. The Friday and Saturday night events—which begin at the past-the-kids’-bedtime hour of 10 p.m.—welcome revelers ages 21 and up with a full bar, live music, and an after-party featuring DJ SoulOne.
Emerald City Trapeze Arts
To fly, one needs space—especially when flying indoors. The aerialists and performance artists of Emerald City Trapeze Arts turned to the turn-of-the-century foundry that once housed Canal Boiler Works. It took some renovation, though. While keeping the vintage industrial feel, the artists created a performance space that stretches for more than 10,000 square feet, including a 600-square-foot stage. Strobe lighting and projections, meanwhile, illuminate rough-hewn beams and columns, weathered iron accents, and an elegant mezzanine that overlooks it all.