- $10 for a race-day package (up to $19.50 total value)
- When: Any live racing event from May 15 through September 27; see the schedule. Live races begin at 6:45 p.m. on Fridays and 2 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. On Friday, July 3 live racing starts at 4 p.m.
- Where: Emerald Downs
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to the first simulcast
- Seating: General admission
Race-Day Package Contents
- One general-admission ticket to a live racing event, with access to the first five levels of the stadium, the paddock, and the park (up to $7 value)
- One race program ($2.50 value)
- A voucher for $10 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks
The Scouting Report
Throughout the summer, the track at Emerald Downs rumbles beneath galloping hooves as four-legged athletes bolt toward glory in front of fans both young and old. During each racing event, jockeys clamor for position in the track standings atop their equine counterparts, who, rather than retiring to quiet lives as local-newspaper oat critics, solidify their legacy in Emerald Downs lore by attempting to break the track’s longstanding records. Frequent promotions and special events energize the track’s atmosphere, and include giveaways, free family entertainment, and Fabulous Fridays with live music and beer specials.