- One ticket to Scottish Day Scotch Tasting
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 9:30 a.m.; scotch tastings begin at 1:00 p.m. and races begin at 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Emerald Downs
- Door time: 9:30 a.m.
- $50 for one scotch-tasting ticket with grandstand seating, six 1/2-ounce pours, a program, and a Glen Cairn souvenir glass (up to $75 value)
- $100 for one scotch-tasting and cigar ticket with grandstand seating, six 1/2-ounce pours, five cigars, a race day program, and a Glen Cairn souvenir glass (up to $150 value)
- The Drinks: Approximately 30 types of scotch that may include Glen Cairn, Glenlivet, Macallan, and more, plus a ginger beer garden and mixed drinks available for purchase
- The Food: Concession stands and a special BBQ tent with hot dogs, bratwurst, and more available for purchase
- The Vibe: Entertainment for adults and kids alike with traditional Scottish music by the Clan Gordon Pipe Band, Aberdeen Scottish terriers in the park, pony rides, and a bounce house