- WA Breds & WA Brews
- When: Sunday, September 7, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Emerald Downs
- Gate time: 9:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19 for one ticket (up to $30 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
Each Ticket includes
- General admission
- Admission to the WA Craft Beer Garden
- An official track program
- Five 5-ounce pours
- A commemorative mini Pilsner tasting glass
WA Breds & WA Brews
- What it is: the marriage of Washington Cup XII with a beer festival
- What you’ll see: six Stakes Races, each galloping toward $50,000
- Who you’ll see: renowned thoroughbreds from across the state—previous contestants have included Noosa Beach, Wasserman, and Atta Boy Roy—and the latest in horseshoe fashion
- What you’ll drink: samples from more than 30 craft beers made by Washington breweries, including Northwest Brewing Co, Mac & Jacks, Silver City Brewery, Maritime Pacific Brewery, Harmon Brewing Co, Georgetown Brewery.
A day at Emerald Downs can take on many forms. Some visitors sprawl across blankets in the facility’s park, while some scoot to the edge of their reserved seats in the grandstand. Still others relax in the Redhook Turf Club, an all-inclusive, members-only area for dining, wagering, and watching the races. It’s this flexibility that has made Emerald Downs a popular summer destination since 1996. On every level, the stadium features self-service or clerk-operated betting windows, and its programs come packed with jockey bios, post positions, and other bettor-friendly tools. Even during non-racing season, Emerald Downs offers full-card simulcasting so fans don’t have to resort to betting on slowly drifting clouds.