What You'll Get
- $20 for two best-available tickets (up to $82 value)
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m. (Linton Middle School, Penn Hills)
- Saturday, March 4, at 7:30 p.m. (Palace Theater, Greensburg)
- Thursday, March 9, at 7:30 p.m. (Carnegie Music Hall, Oakland)
- The Concert: River City Brass celebrates the music of Ireland
- The Songs: traditional folk tunes from the Emerald Isle
- The Featured Artists: expect cameos from Irish dancers and Carnegie Mellon University’s acclaimed Pipes and Drums
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.