- $40 for one general-admission ticket package to Emerging Trends Boston Fashion Week Runway Show (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Boston Center for the Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Package Contents
- One general-admission standing ticket
- Admission to 8 p.m., 9 p.m., and 10 p.m. shows
- Complimentary soft drinks and a snack
- Red carpet photography
Emerging Trends Boston Fashion Week Runway Show
Emerging Trends has been a mainstay of Fashion Weeks from Boston to London for years. During the event, up-and-coming designers from all over the world curate a catwalk to showcase their individual artistic styles.
- Jamie Johnson (United States): The founder of MAJ specializes in crafting custom gowns.
- Jungsu “J” Choi (United States): Choi takes inspiration from urban environments to create men’s fashion with an effortless sense of cool.
- Anya Liesnik (Germany): The Ukrainian-born, German-based designer sews women’s dresses reminiscent of those worn by iconic starlets.
- Joyce Peñas Pilarsky (Philippines): The award-winning Pilarsky focuses on feminine ensembles that make the wearer feel beautiful.
- Also showcasing collections: House of Laura Williams, Brigid Horlander, NuVu, Gate26 Modern Vintage, Aussie Bella, and Cocco Bella – Italy