- One ticket to 10th Emerging Trends Runway Show During NY Fashion Week
- When: Thursday, September 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Holy Apostles Ballroom
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for standing general admission (up to $37.67 value)
- for seated general admission (up to value)
Emerging Trends During NY Fashion Week 2014
Emerging Trends has been a mainstay of Fashion Weeks from Boston to London for years, and 2014 marks its New York debut. Five up-and-coming designers from all over the world curate a catwalk to showcase their individual artistic styles. From the United States come Vessela Zarankova, whose structured designs draw on architecture and the natural world, Polly Paumgartner, a jewelry maker who fuses geometric and organic designs, Sabrinah Renee, who incorporates precious metal wire-weaving into her custom jewelry, and from Dubai, Shefali Chawla Vohra outlines her futuristic fashions with glossy metallic highlights. Finally, from New York, London, and Paris comes Gate26 Modern Vintage, bringing understated pieces with summery overtones.