- One ticket to the The Emerging Trends Spotlight during NY Fashion Week
- When: Friday, February 20, at 9 p.m - 12:30 a.m.
- Where: Vermilion Event Space
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $62 for general admission (up to $105.55 value)
- $179 for VIP admission (up to $314.34 value). VIP admission includes VIP seating, a gift bag of product samples, complimentary makeover services at the Beauty Bar, a 20% off coupon at shopEmergingTrends.com, and red carpet photography.
- $45 for general admission after 10:30 p.m. (up to $90.07 value)
The Emerging Trends Spotlight during NY Fashion Week
- What’s on display: accouterments from Sabrina’s Boutique Jewelry, Palomino Jewelry, Annick Levesque, and Gate 26 Modern Vintage showcasing timeless European high fashion, and video previews of top-brand runway shows from around the world
- The show: up-and-coming designers unveil new threads in an upscale venue
- Where you’ve seen Emerging Trends: when you attended Fashion Week in Paris, Boston, or London, during its New York debut in 2014, or in those dreams where you’re Karl Lagerfeld
- What to wear: something chic and easy to dance in, as the show pulses with fashion-inspired music
- Show Details: Fashion Installation by still models displaying selections from fall and winter collections
- Hosted by Miss NY United States 2014: Julia La Roche with special appearances by Miss MA and Maine USA 2015
- Now in its eighth year, The Emerging Trends has been mentioned in major fashion publications like Tatler, Vogue and Glamour.
- Standing room only