What You'll Get
- One G-Pass for Emo Night Brooklyn, starting from $10
- General-admission standing
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Emo Night Brooklyn
- The Concept: Dance and scream your heart out with thousands of fellow partiers as DJs blast the best emo and pop-punk tracks of the 00’s.
- The Buzz: When founders Ethan Maccoby and Alex Badanes held their first Emo Night, it was in a tiny 100-capacity room. Almost overnight, they were selling out bigger rooms such as Brooklyn Bowl and Irving Plaza. Now they’re bringing the party on tour.
- The DJ: William Beckett, formerly of The Academy Is…, takes over the decks for this party. Previous guest appearances have included Ryan Key of Yellowcard, Kenny Vasoli of The Starting Line, Fred Mascherino of Taking Back Sunday, and many more.
The Fine Print