What You'll Get
- $24.50 for B reserve seating (up to $51.35 value)
- $29.50 for A reserve seating (up to $63.15 value)
- $39.50 for premium ringside seating (up to $78.55 value)
- $79.50 for premium ringside seating (up to $115 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Empire by Spiegelworld
Highlights from Empire's 2012 engagement in Times Square
Presiding over center stage are hosts Oscar and Fanny, a blatantly brazen couple seeking open-minded adults for an extraordinary night of delight and diversion.
An antique pop-up big-top furnished with beveled mirrors, velvet booths, and a center stage that might be a little too close for comfort.
Past iterations have featured a trio of fishnet-clad acrobats balancing atop each other and a hypnotizing German wheel act where a leather-bound performer defies gravity while spinning upside-down.
The Adults-Only Thrills
As you might guess from the costumes, this show is not kid-friendly—many reviews mention brief nudity, male and female, that may or may not be chalked up to wardrobe malfunctions.
In a Critic’s Pick review for TimeOut New York, David Cote called the show “spectacular and kinetically stunning,” and Robin Leach simply described it as “the most disgusting yet hilarious act in showbiz history”, while Jamie Hale at The Oregonian said “the heart of Empire is all about the amazing feats of physical human ability”.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding