- $15 for one ticket to The Empty Hearts (up to $28.75 value)
- When: Thursday, May 28, at 8 p.m
- Where: The Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
The Empty Hearts
- Their Sound: like a second coming of the British Invasion with a dash of soul and the straightforward punch of ’60s garage rock, performed by a group of rock and roll all-stars
- The Lineup: Wally Palmer, the lead singer of The Romantics; Elliot Easton, guitarist for The Cars; Andy Babiuk, bassist for The Chesterfield Kings; Clem Burke, the dynamo drummer of Blondie
- Where to Begin: check out the band’s 2014 self-titled debut album, featuring the catchy kickoff track, “90 Miles an Hour Down a Dead End Street”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.