- $20 for one G-Pass for floor section 1 or 3 (rows M–BB), or floor section 2 (rows K–CC) (up to $51 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for floor section 4 risers (rows A-C) or section 6 (rows A-C) (up to $51 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What en vogue translates to: in fashion
- What En Vogue translates to: one of the most successful female groups of all time
- “Whatta Man”: their platinum-certified hit, recorded with Salt-N-Pepa
- “You’re Never Gonna Get It”: the one Billboard Music Award, six American Music Awards, and seven MTV Video Music Awards—they belong to En Vogue and En Vogue only
- “Free Your Mind”: and listen to Funky Divas, En Vogue’s 1992 Platinum-certified album that also includes “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” and “Give It Up, Turn It Loose”
- Recent work from En Vogue: An En Vogue Christmas—a holiday movie they made with Lifetime that also included three singles
- Where new fans should start: their latest Billboard chart-topping single, “Don’t Let Go (Love)”
Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.