What You'll Get
Saturday, October 21
- $10 for a one-day general-admission ticket (up to $25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $12 for a one-day general-admission ticket (up to $25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $14 for a one-day general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- Locations: Walters Downtown and Sigma Brewing Co.
Sunday, October 22
- $7 for a one-day general-admission ticket (up to $14.99 value)
- Sunday admission also includes two drink tickets and two slices of pizza
- Location: Walters downtown
Both Saturday, October 21 and Sunday, October 22
- $29 for a two-day KIP (Kind of Important Person) Pass (up to $40 value)
- Includes a free t-shirt upon entry Saturday and a chance to meet the band
End Hip End It Music Festival
- Dead Meadow (Saturday, October 21): The stoner and indie rock band mixes heavy metal and psychedelic rock with themes from H.P. Lovecraft and J. R. R. Tolkien, a combination that caught the attention of the BBC’s John Peel and Wolfmother’s Andrew Stockdale, who reinterpreted their song “Everything’s Goin On” into “Pilgrim” for Wolfmother’s Cosmic Egg album.
- American Sharks (Saturday, October 21): throwback rockers with a ’70s punk ethos and a crunchy sound—like Rocket from the Crypt without the horns
- The Well (Sunday, October 22): Austin-based trio’s haunting echoes and heavy guitar riffs sound like a horror movie soundtrack or mystic spell.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.