When people rally together, they can accomplish anything, such as building the pyramids, going to the moon, or eating an entire party sub. Team up for good with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Endless Ribbon Foundation Benefit Concert and Barn Jam
- When: Sunday, September 14, at 1 p.m.
- Where: C2-It Equine Therapy Ranch
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $43.25 value)
- $35 for two general-admission tickets (up to $74.72 value)
Endless Ribbon Foundation Benefit Concert and Barn Jam
- Endless Ribbon Foundation is: a non-profit dedicated to helping children and adults who learn differently, who have experienced trauma, or who have PTSD with equine therapy
- Equine therapy is: a way for people to learn and grow through interaction with horses
- The concert benefits: equine therapy programs for kids and teens with autism, individuals with emotional, mental, or physical challenges, and kids who have felt bullied
- Barn jam activities: sack races, hay bale tosses, horse-shoe painting, and human vs. horse apple bobbing
3231 Lenora Church Road
Snellville, GA 30039