What You'll Get
When people rally together, they can accomplish anything, such as building the pyramids, going to the moon, or eating an entire party sub. Team up for good with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Endless Ribbon Foundation Benefit Concert and Barn Jam
- When: Sunday, September 14, at 1 p.m.
- Where: C2-It Equine Therapy Ranch
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $43.25 value)
- $35 for two general-admission tickets (up to $74.72 value)
Endless Ribbon Foundation Benefit Concert and Barn Jam
- Endless Ribbon Foundation is: a non-profit dedicated to helping children and adults who learn differently, who have experienced trauma, or who have PTSD with equine therapy
- Equine therapy is: a way for people to learn and grow through interaction with horses
- The concert benefits: equine therapy programs for kids and teens with autism, individuals with emotional, mental, or physical challenges, and kids who have felt bullied
- Barn jam activities: sack races, hay bale tosses, horse-shoe painting, and human vs. horse apple bobbing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at C2-It Equine Therapy Ranch. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Endless Ribbon Foundation Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.