- One ticket to the EnduroCross finals
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Citizen Business Bank Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
$15 for one general-admission ticket (a $33.75 value)
$30 for a VIP race-night package (a $64.25 total value), which includes:
- One ticket for lower-reserve bowl seating (a $45.25 value)
- One pass to the San Manuel VIP Club (a $10 value)
- Voucher for a hotdog and soda (a $9 value)
EnduroCross rolls into the eighth and final event of the 2014 season on November 22, giving West Coast fans a taste of rough-and-tumble motorcycle racing that blends the aerial acrobatics of supercross and the gritty obstacles of off-road racing. As they rumble across the dirt track, riders must jump over stacks of logs, evade boulders, and speed through water holes in between launching themselves off of massive jumps.
That evening, Taylor Robert, Colton Haaker, Cody Webb, and the rest of the talented EnduroCross field will compete one last time to determine the king of this year’s standings. The event will also feature a women’s championship—headlined by 17-year-old Morgan Tanke—and an Open Amateur contest for people who race motorcycles in their spare time or recently glued a bunch of 9-volt batteries onto their bicycles.