Driving really fast is illegal unless you’re on a racetrack or in New Hampshire during one of the state’s No Law Wednesdays. Live free and drive with this Groupon.
- One ticket to an Endurocross race
- When: Saturday, June 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $10 for one G-Pass for upper-level seating (a $26.20 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for lower-level seating (a $33.55 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
When the second round of the 2013 Endurocross series rumbles through Sleep Train Arena, top motorcyclists from around the world hurdle off-road obstacles in an evening of intense racing. Like all mild-mannered accountants’ daily commutes, the competition combines trials, supercross, and enduro racing, as bikes skirt around an indoor track riddled with obstacles such as rock mounds, giant tires, and pools of water. Throughout the event, fans can sneak away to the arena’s concession stand, where hot dogs, chicken tenders, and pretzels refill bodies’ fuel tanks.