- $30 for one G-Pass to Engelbert Humperdinck (up to $59.20 value)
- When: Friday, May 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Deadwood Mountain Grand
- Seating: section D or E, rows AA–FF
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Engelbert Humperdinck: as the crooner who for years contended with Tom Jones for the crown of Las Vegas lounge
- Who won that contest: hard to say, but Humperdinck took the title of the “King of Romance”
- His other names: Arnold George Dorsey (his birth name), Gerry Dorsey (his original stage name)
- Where he got “Engelbert Humperdinck”: he borrowed it from a 19th century German opera composer
- The modern Humperdinck’s classics: “After the Lovin’,” “Release Me,” “The Last Waltz”
- His most recent release: “Love Will Set You Free,” which debuted on the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Azerbaijan
- His most tragic missed connection: the Gorillaz tapped him for their album Plastic Beach, but Humperdinck’s agent declined without informing the singer
- What Humperdinck had to say about that, according to Undercover: “[It was] the most grievous sin that had ever been committed . . . . I’d really like to rekindle that suggestion . . . . Hopefully they will ask me again.”<p>