What You'll Get
- $25 for one upper-level ticket (up to $59 value)
- $35 for one lower-level ticket (up to $71 value)
- $45 for one floor ticket, rows 6–15 (up to $92 value)
- View the seating chart.
- How you know Engelbert Humperdinck: as the crooner who for years contended with Tom Jones for the crown of Las Vegas lounge
- His other names: Arnold George Dorsey (his birth name), Gerry Dorsey (his original stage name)
- Where he got “Engelbert Humperdinck”: he borrowed it from a 19th-century German opera composer
- Modern Humperdinck’s classics: “After the Lovin’,” “Release Me,” “The Last Waltz”
- His most recent release: Engelbert Calling, a double-album of duets with an all-star lineup of pop, rock, country, and opera stars, recorded across two years and four cities
- New duets likely to warm your heart: “Something About the Way You Look Tonight” with Elton John, “It Matters To Me” with Dionne Warwick, and “Release Me” with Wynonna Judd
- What you’ll get on his latest tour: a career-spanning set of time-tested favorites, plenty of tracks from Engelbert Calling, and tingling sensations as a master showman shows Cupid who’s boss
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tickets are usually distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at ticket pick-up. Seating may be assigned on a first-purchased, first-served basis at the discretion of the venue. Your ability to select your seats cannot be guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.