All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Engelbert Humperdinck
- When: Monday, March 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Carolina Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for rear mezzanine seating (up to $45.50 value)
- $39 for rear orchestra seating (up to $55.50 value)
- $53 for front mezzanine seating (up to $75.50 value)
- How you know Engelbert Humperdinck: as the crooner who for years contended with Tom Jones for the crown of Las Vegas lounge
- Who won that contest: hard to say, but Humperdinck took the title of the “King of Romance”
- His other names: Arnold George Dorsey (his birth name), Gerry Dorsey (his original stage name)
- Where he got “Engelbert Humperdinck”: he borrowed it from a 19th-century German opera composer
- Modern Humperdinck’s classics: “After the Lovin’,” “Release Me,” “The Last Waltz”
- His most recent release: Engelbert Calling, a double-album of duets with an all-star lineup of pop, rock, country, and opera stars, recorded across two years and four cities
- New duets likely to warm your heart: “Something About the Way You Look Tonight” with Elton John, “It Matters To Me” with Dionne Warwick, and “Release Me” with Wynonna Judd
- New duet likely to drop your jaw: a take on Blood, Sweat & Tears’ “Spinning Wheel” with the decidedly unromantic Gene Simmons
- What you’ll get on his latest tour: a career-spanning set of time-tested favorites, plenty of tracks from Engelbert Calling, and tingling sensations as a master showman shows Cupid who’s boss
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Carolina Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Cone Denim Entertainment Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.