What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass to see The English Beat, Dishwala & Stroke 9 (up to $38 value)
- When: Friday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- General-admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The English Beat
- Who they are: famed Two Tone pioneers of second-wave ska who began rocking in 1978
- Their sound: a unique brew of New Wave, reggae, and soul
- Who you’ll see on stage: congenial lead singer Dave Wakeling and his shuffling platoon of party instigators
- How Wakeling knew he’d made it: when the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame started displaying his distinctive, teardrop-shaped Vox Guitar at their Cleveland HQ
- What you’ll see at their live show: frenetic stage antics as the group sweats through hits such as “Mirror in the Bathroom,” “Save It for Later,” and “Hands Off, She’s Mine”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Wellmont Theater on 9/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.