- One G-Pass ticket to see Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for sections 201–202, 214–219, or 227–230 (up to $70.85 value)
- $50 for side stage, section 103 or 111 (up to $93.80 value)
- $75 for sections 101–102, 112–116, or 124–126 (up to $147.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- Titles bestowed upon Enrique by Billboard: The King of Latin Pop and The King of Dance
- How he earned those crowns: he sold over 100 million albums worldwide (in Spanish and English), landed more #1 dance singles on Billboard’s charts than any other man in history, and scored 25 #1 Spanish language singles
- Why Enrique titled his new album and tour Sex and Love: “No matter what race, nationality, or religion you are, you have experience with both and you like them!”
- Why Armando Pérez chose the stage name Pitbull: “They bite to lock. The dog is too stupid to lose. And they’re outlawed in Dade County. They’re basically everything that I am.”
- How that mix of ferocious determination and roguish charm paid off: with a Latin Grammy, worldwide hits that led to the nickname “Mr. Worldwide,” media ubiquity, and an eponymous fragrance
- What Pitbull says about the tour: “Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve—to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!”